|HTML Elements||div.conf-alert-header div.conf-alert-body|
- Title should be sentence case and ≤ 50 characters.
- Body content should use complete sentences and be ≤ 200 characters.
- Interrogative statements must have a question mark. Declarative statements may omit a period.
- When a modal is open, body scrolling should be disabled using body.modal-open.
- Action buttons should appear at the bottom. Place one primary button flush right and up to one secondary button to its left.
- Clicking on the grey scrim should not close the modal.